What's new

✅ SOLVED Unknown Pottery Piece

ldsmith46

Greenie
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I don't know what this is. I found it in my Mother-in-laws basement. It measures 4 1/2" in diameter. The holes (indents) are 1 1/4" in diameter and 3/4" deep. They are rounded at the bottom. The handle is 2" long and has a small hole in the bottom of it.
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 113
Is it too small for an egg poacher?
 
Upvote 0
Yes, it is an escargot server. After doing more research, I have discovered that is what it is.
Thanks for the help.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom