What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Unknown Seal on a button

Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
442
Reaction score
690
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western PA, Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, all, I found what I believe is a button. The backing is iron, but I don't recognize the seal. The item is a little larger than a quarter. It came from the front yard of a former frat house. Does anybody know what the seal is from?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211017_144709.webp
    IMG_20211017_144709.webp
    675.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20211017_144717.webp
    IMG_20211017_144717.webp
    208.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I would say it's a blazer/sweater button.
The "seal" is a mock-up of a fantasy crest.
 
Upvote 1
I would say it's a blazer/sweater button.
The "seal" is a mock-up of a fantasy crest.
Too bad, I was hoping it was something interesting. I think it is supposed to look like some sort of infantry symbol, considering the wreath and crossed rifles.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom