J johnnyrum Jr. Member Joined Dec 4, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #1 Found today at a sight I've previously dug civil war bullets at. Solid lead and probably weighs 5 lbs or so. Any ideas what it might be Attachments 20151022_193935.webp 211.9 KB · Views: 106 20151022_193828.webp 605.5 KB · Views: 105 20151022_193929.webp 238.8 KB · Views: 97 20151022_193922.webp 290.3 KB · Views: 107 20151022_193916.webp 307.2 KB · Views: 96 Upvote 0
Found today at a sight I've previously dug civil war bullets at. Solid lead and probably weighs 5 lbs or so. Any ideas what it might be
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #2 It looks like what I would label as a huge pot mend. We find many on ancient sites, not to say its ancient, just to say its a hole plugger for an unknown pot/object.
It looks like what I would label as a huge pot mend. We find many on ancient sites, not to say its ancient, just to say its a hole plugger for an unknown pot/object.