M MilitariaCollector Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2021 #1 Does anyone know what vehicle make/model and year this fuel level & oil pressure gauge came out of? I did not see any markings on it. Any help is appreciated! Attachments CAEEA184-8E50-485D-B4E2-4EF8F8044F0F.webp 348.3 KB · Views: 133 1A75A074-004C-48BC-8C14-4CA930AABC6E.webp 471.9 KB · Views: 93
Does anyone know what vehicle make/model and year this fuel level & oil pressure gauge came out of? I did not see any markings on it. Any help is appreciated!
Barber.. Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 111 Reaction score 261 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2021 #2 Might try posting it over on the HAMB, I'm sure those guys could tell you. https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/ Upvote 0
Might try posting it over on the HAMB, I'm sure those guys could tell you. https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2021 #3 I am a HAMB member so I can post it there if you would like me too. I think they are Stewart Warner gauges going by the SW on the back. Upvote 0
I am a HAMB member so I can post it there if you would like me too. I think they are Stewart Warner gauges going by the SW on the back.
M MilitariaCollector Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2021 Thread Owner #4 Yes, please post it on the HAMB forum. Thank you! Upvote 0
1637 Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2011 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,692 Golden Thread 0 Location tujunga ca Detector(s) used xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites Mar 9, 2021 #5 dont know,but sure is cool. brad Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2021 #6 MilitariaCollector said: Yes, please post it on the HAMB forum. Thank you! Click to expand... I will also post it on another car forum I am on. Upvote 0
MilitariaCollector said: Yes, please post it on the HAMB forum. Thank you! Click to expand... I will also post it on another car forum I am on.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2021 #7 I posted this on two forums about 10:30pm EST. Upvote 0
M MilitariaCollector Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2021 Thread Owner #8 Fyr, thank you for posting them for me! You saved me from having to register for another site and remembering more passwords and usernames. Upvote 0
Fyr, thank you for posting them for me! You saved me from having to register for another site and remembering more passwords and usernames.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2021 #9 Quick results from the HAMB. It goes to a 1935 Dodge. Upper right pod in this picture. Here's a link to the HAMB thread. https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/gauge-identification.1223605/#post-13980966 Attachments 21070454-1935-dodge-sedan-std.webp 42.5 KB · Views: 77 Upvote 0
Quick results from the HAMB. It goes to a 1935 Dodge. Upper right pod in this picture. Here's a link to the HAMB thread. https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/gauge-identification.1223605/#post-13980966
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 10, 2021 #10 No where else but Tnet!! Upvote 0
M MilitariaCollector Full Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 140 Reaction score 65 Golden Thread 0 Mar 10, 2021 Thread Owner #11 Thank you! Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,706 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2021 #12 MilitariaCollector said: Thank you! Click to expand... You are welcome. Upvote 0