sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just want to say you never realize what others mean to you until you get involved with a , I would say a close net club and to get to know others that you may never meet in person but have another way to communicate by joining some hobby that brings many , many people around the world and usa to feel the same way you do toward a rewarding hobby. I tend to add a little twist when I respond to certain finds not out of disrespect but a little humor to let one know:icon_thumleft: how and what you have found is enjoying to see and learn about.. There is so much knowledge on this site and myself since being part of for some time I have to say that we are a close family and when things go wrong , or the wrong answer to a find, that one of us will step up and fill the void by searching for information on a find or already know what the person may have. I don't know how others feel but I am happy to be part of this club or information highway and I have really learned quite a lot an do love the hobby and seeing what everybody finds and feeling they cherish the hobby as much as I do. It amazes me how many people detect and the money well spent on our detectors and equipment and all associated with metal detecting and research just to be able to find a site and recover a piece of history that has not seen the light of day in many years and wonder what it is or who was the last to have it and then get home clean and be over whelmed that we have found something that we can post and get feedback on. Well I could go on but I have said enough and as I close I love this hobby and by all the members on this site you do to ,good luck on your hunt for your finds and I will wait to see them posted,vanzutphen

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread