What's new

UNLOADED EVERYTHING.............Updates with Pics

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Just thought you guys would like to know I unloaded everything in my stock pile. I had roughly 11 rolls of 40's, 6 rolls of rosies, and 26 rolls of 90's. I decided to propose to the Merc. Magnet. I was planing all along to unload the silver when it was time to get the ring, but boy did it hurt.

Anyways got 47.50 a roll for the 40's, and 120.50 a roll for the 90's. This was on Thursday when the price had dropped 2 straight days. LOL ofcourse if I held on for one more day I prob would have made an extra 100.00. But whatever. Anyways I ended up getting $4,007.00 for everything I had. Only things I kept where the collectible stuff, my almost full roll of mercs, and 3 of my 4 rolls of Walkers.
When the ring is sized and ready il take a pic so you guys can see it before she does.
TTYL
Keith
UPDATE
So guys here is the ring for Eva and on Sunday I asked her to marry me and she said YES..
 

Attachments

  • ring.webp
    ring.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 683
  • kiss.webp
    kiss.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 679
Upvote 0
Awesome! Congrats!
 
Congratulations, Keith, Really happy for you and your bride to be. Reminds me of my wedding day back in 1984. Like Rich, I got married in Bangkok, Thailand while on assigment out there. I was almost 40 years old. My lovely Thai wife and I have been very happily married now for almost 26 years. It's a joy having a great partner to share your life with. Now get there and find some more silver coins
rileyboy
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now you're investing not only in silver, but precious gems! (Pun intended!) Getting married and having kids was the best thing that I ever did.
 
Re: UNLOADED EVERYTHING......................

obediah said:
phrostie said:
Good luck keith. Had I only thought about doing coining prior to my wife's ring purchase! Instead I do coin hunting for house crap...fences, hardwood floors, whatever wife wants...
Seeing am unemployed use ALL mine for ballast, you know to keep my ship from sinking, only sell some when have too to maintain stability, so to speak :laughing7: .

Obe,

so what's the scoop?

YOu've been saying for months, and maybe even a year, that you are unemployed. Still? Just not finding anything, or are you on disability or something? Any prospects out there for a job for you? What field are you looking in? (Other than the field of half dollar boxes, of course) :-)
 
Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I'm looking to move some rolls of 40%ers and I just wanted to know ugotit22, where can you sell them for $47.50?

Thanks
 
Rakattack said:
Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I'm looking to move some rolls of 40%ers and I just wanted to know ugotit22, where can you sell them for $47.50?

Thanks

I cant get that high anymore since the price has dropped. maybe 42-43 a roll
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom