What's new

unmarked boxes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
My son did four boxes of halves. All skunks. The boxes came unmarked. I had the same type boxes a couple weeks ago they were not skunks but had very few keepers.
Anyone else get unmarked boxes ?
 
Upvote 0
That is exactly what I am getting Rich. Unmarked brown boxes with few keepers. They started coming in about 2-3 weeks ago. Crazy. I wonder what is going on since it is even happening in your neck of the woods. I hope they switch back.

Golden Silver
 
Had skunk dime boxes that were unmarked too. I got mine from BOA.
 
What do you mean by unmarked? are they plane brown boxes or something else :icon_scratch:
 
Plain brown boxes shaped like bricks with just 500 dollars in halves stamped on it nothing more.

Golden Silver
 
I am seeing this more and more as well. I usually get CWI boxes and keep stats on which do better. But for the last 6 months they have have the dates or the CWI number or the "Inspected By " number.

The latest twist for me has been boxes with only a date and no other markings. It kinda throws off my tracking a little, but that's about it.
 
Rich Hartford said:
My son did four boxes of halves. All skunks. The boxes came unmarked. I had the same type boxes a couple weeks ago they were not skunks but had very few keepers.
Anyone else get unmarked boxes ?

The boxes were cardboard brown with yellow markings on them. The usual yellow design put on by the company that made the box. The box however di not have a date stamp, or any other marking used in tracking. Just the $500 in Halves. I took these boxes from 5 completely different banks. 3 of them the banks had on hand and the other 2 were ordered. ALL SKUNKS
 
I've been getting those boxes as well, through eight boxes 3 40% and a ben. Those unmarked boxes are terrible I've got 4 more boxes today so I hope they are marked
 
4 per week at new alliance and 4 a week at saving institute and trust
 
Perhaps this is a government attempt to redirect silver to an unknown location where they can filter it out of the system. Sound crazy? I am not so sure. The government is printing unprecidented amounts of money with no means of backing it up. Could'nt it be possible that the next step is government syphoning out silver and later confiscating riches. Has it not been done before in history? What are your thoughts. A lot of people are reporting these new boxes that produce very little. They just switched over 3 weeks ago. It seems to be happening in various parts of the country too. I am in VA. Where are you at and has it happened to you?

Golden Silver
 
Bourassa, my son Scooba, and I are from Connecticut. Different parts of the State.
 
Bourassa

I got my blank boxes from Citizens and BOA. Never got a single coin from new alliance bank. These days I skip this bank. Don't know what banks Scooba got his from.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom