What's new

UNOPENED US CASH BAG - $150 (24060) - Craigslist Scam ???

DeepseekerADS

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
15,094
Reaction score
21,756
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
UNOPENED US CASH BAG

I don't believe I'm going to touch this deal. Thought you folks might be interested in seeing this....

00y0y_6hWEkU9Zqct_600x450.webp

00X0X_1pJ6BZDoUA0_600x450.webp

00N0N_1nS4vUHbccw_600x450.webp

For sale are these United States Cash bags, I have 3 and I am selling each for $150. These bags are loaded with real US Gov't issued money. These bags have not been opened thus there is a possibility of earning more than what you paid for! See pictures for reference. This is not a scam, we are selling these because we ordered a lot.

Thanks,

Michael
 
[h=2]Craigslist is rift with scams. In fact when you try to sell a car on there - Nigerians will contact you and attempt to get your bank acct # and routing # via a ruse where they want to send a deposit to your acct to 'hold' the car for them. It is so bad that I would never use Craigslist to sell anything. A word to the wise is sufficient.[/h]
 
Yeah, I figure that anyone who bites on this one will be left holding a "bag" :)
 
UNOPENED US CASH BAG

I don't believe I'm going to touch this deal. Thought you folks might be interested in seeing this....

View attachment 1022368

View attachment 1022369

View attachment 1022370

For sale are these United States Cash bags, I have 3 and I am selling each for $150. These bags are loaded with real US Gov't issued money. These bags have not been opened thus there is a possibility of earning more than what you paid for! See pictures for reference. This is not a scam, we are selling these because we ordered a lot.

Thanks,

Michael

Unopened bags of cash.......Who in their right mind would not, well, just open them?:icon_scratch:
They must have lost a bet. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom