What's new

Unusual FInd

flipper

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
56
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middleport Pa
Found this while dump digging in my town...


Any ideas what it is...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2845.webp
    IMG_2845.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_2846.webp
    IMG_2846.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 502
looks like it could be the cutting steel to a block plain of some sort...
 
what's it made of ?
 
looks like a counter top molding to me
 
LOL... I hope not... It is definately natural stone. I did not see any other debris that would lead me to believe that it came from a home remodel. I will be back in the area digging next week, I will keep my eyes peeled. Found 1/2 a clay pipe in the area by the rock.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom