R RelicRescuePNS Tenderfoot Joined Mar 12, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Pensacola, Florida Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2021 #1 1905 homesite permission. The tiny hole in the bottom of the bowl exits through the base. It’s curious, I was thinking maybe part of an old sewing machine. 😬 Any ideas? Attachments C85BFC53-FE63-484F-A1F0-E65E0AA621D2.webp 200.4 KB · Views: 92
1905 homesite permission. The tiny hole in the bottom of the bowl exits through the base. It’s curious, I was thinking maybe part of an old sewing machine. 😬 Any ideas?
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2021 #2 Lubricator/oiler for a for a small machine' Many applications. Upvote 0
R RelicRescuePNS Tenderfoot Joined Mar 12, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Pensacola, Florida Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 13, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Awesome. Thank You! I guess we’ll call this one SOLVED. �� i’ll go google that up, see what I can find out… Upvote 0
Awesome. Thank You! I guess we’ll call this one SOLVED. �� i’ll go google that up, see what I can find out…