JasonB
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 750
- Reaction score
- 17
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Alexandria, VA
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Silver uMax
Gents,
I need lots of uncirculated currency for resale, and I'm especially interested in the star notes (who isn't right). Well, I can't seem to get my banks (I'm working with three) to cooperate. I'm tempted to bring them breakfast or something to soften them up.
Is there a rule against them holding certain bills and calling me to come get them? Or, do they just not want to help me out? A friend of mine's wife is a manager at one bank and I'm thinking of meeting with her and asking for help.
Any advice on breaking into the inner circle is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason
I need lots of uncirculated currency for resale, and I'm especially interested in the star notes (who isn't right). Well, I can't seem to get my banks (I'm working with three) to cooperate. I'm tempted to bring them breakfast or something to soften them up.
Is there a rule against them holding certain bills and calling me to come get them? Or, do they just not want to help me out? A friend of mine's wife is a manager at one bank and I'm thinking of meeting with her and asking for help.
Any advice on breaking into the inner circle is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason
Upvote
0








