Update questions

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is new with the 105 headphone update? I saw the info on the detector update but didn't notice what the 105 update actually does.

Also, are these recent updates the first one available for the manticore?

Thanks

Well,,,Im glad I am not the only one who dosent know what it did LOL

What is new with the 105 headphone update? I saw the info on the detector update but didn't notice what the 105 update actually does.

Thanks
Toothpick I think this is the very 1st update they have released to the public for the Manticore. Also there is a ml-105 headphone update as well. I was trying to find the article for what the headphone update consisted of. I dont have a Manticore, but I have been following/lurking about the posts about it.

Thanks
Yes this is the first Manticore update. I did the updates for the Manticore & ML 105 headphones. The ML 105 update allows the headphones to pair up with the new Manticore update. You need to do both updates or your ML 105 headphones will not pair up to the Manticore.

Just saw a video on YouTube by Brass Medic & he goes over all the new features on the updates with Manticore & headphones. Brass Medic said there's a new feature for audio boost for underwater headphones and should not be turned on unless using underwater headphones & detecting underwater. He said the audio boost feature if turn on when using ML 105 headphones can hurt your ears .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back