What's new

Update to 1905-O Micro O Barber Dime

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
4,731
Reaction score
7,187
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My vote is YES!

I took a picture of 2 other O mint Barber dimes I have, and although the pic isn't perfect with them being in holders, I think you can clearly see the difference in the size of the O. My micro-O is in the middle.

Also included pics of a nice 1920 Merc, beautiful religious medal and Indians I found during yesterday's hunt. The 1875 is a better date and in pretty nice shape.

Please let me know if you agree/disagree with my claim of the micro-O.

HH all,

-- Jeff --
 

Attachments

  • FRFinds1112 001cr.webp
    FRFinds1112 001cr.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 128
  • FRFinds1112 005cr.webp
    FRFinds1112 005cr.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 119
  • FRFinds1112 007cr.webp
    FRFinds1112 007cr.webp
    58 KB · Views: 126
  • FRFinds1112 008cr.webp
    FRFinds1112 008cr.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 127
  • FRFinds1112 009cr.webp
    FRFinds1112 009cr.webp
    32 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 12
Based on the picture Agree. The left side of the O gives it away.
 
I agree it's a Micro O, congratulations on a key date coin!
 
I agree too very nice find/coin... 2016 Red Book $25.00 in good !
Gary
 
Glad it turned out to be a micro for you! :icon_thumright:
 
Oh yes, its definitely a Micro (( ))
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom