What's new

Update

mm12000

Full Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Haven't been on in a little while. I got a really nice percentage with loose rolls yesterday - between 2 banks, I got 48 40%'s with only 340 dollars worth of coin (200 in Fed, 140 in hand); most came from the hand rolled, of course. Also did 2 boxes of pennies (keeps me occupied when i am almost broke, lol), and found about 15 wheats, and about 10 canadians, as well as an egyptian 1 cent thing. Updated my totals, too. Until next time...
 
Upvote 0
Thats a great total for the amount you had. Keep it up.
 
awhitster said:
Thats a great total for the amount you had. Keep it up.

Agreed.

Very nice job. I would like to see the Egyptian coin also if you can post a picture. Nice finds MM. Keep em coming............
 
Nice fines MM! I would love to see the Egyptian coin.
 
Sorry, I was a little reta- I mean mentally deficient when I posted that. It is actually from Panama. This is an archive image - mine is from 86...
 

Attachments

  • Blarg.webp
    Blarg.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 196
Thanks for the picture MM. That is a very neat looking coin. Hopefully one day I can find one like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom