UPDATED: 2/18- New info on JDs Spring Hunt in Missouri!!!

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATED: 2/18- New info on JD's Spring Hunt in Missouri!!!

Hi everyone I'm trying to work out the details... so far if we have the spring hunt... it will be 3 days.. first a get together dinner and show off finds, then next day a CW relic hunt, 3rd day is gonna be coin and relic seeded hunt.
The hunt will be limited to 150 people hunting... it will be first come first served, only the first 10 or so spots will be guaranteed for people who helped me put together the first hunt last year.
I am gonna be pushing for either the last week of April or the first week of May...
Also last year was a first for us and we learned alot on the do's and dont's of a hunt like this, so with that in mind the price will be $75.00 per person, last year I let too many people say they would pay me later and never did... I never asked for the money after the hunt but this year you dont pay you dont come, sorry but it has to be that way...

I am hoping to be able to tell you this week sometime if the hunt spot is secured!! thank you all if you have any questions message me, but I am working fulltime and it may take a few days to get back to you... jd

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: New info on JD's Spring Hunt in Missouri!!!

thanks for the update jd.

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT

If it's first come first serve can I get on the list now? Just say the word and I'll have the money to you next week. Don't know if I'll actually be able to go till the last minute again. But I'll risk my money on it.

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004

Count me in again. I am going to swing the whole thing this time so long as it;s over a weekend.

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005

I will be there as well. Those dates are great! I was worried the hunt would be in the middle of April when I was out of the country.

Alan

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the hunt is gonna be a little harder to get going this year Dave the man who let us do it on his property last year just got some bad news from the doctor and is pretty depressed about it. please think of him in your prayers for a fast recovery. and i will try to work on a second location... hh all jd

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Re: UPDATED: 2/18- New info on JD's Spring Hunt in Missouri!!!

I hope he gets better. They are a really great couple and deserve better. If you talk to him again let them know we are pulling for him.

Alan

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004

Man, I hope it isn't too serious. Those folk are about the nicest around, they don't deserve that kind of burden.

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Where at in Missouri? Thanks.

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri

Howdy JD,

I almost missed this. I guess I need to get out of "Todays Finds" ever once in a while...lol. Anyway, I sure had a great time last year and would like to do it again if the chance comes up. Count me in if there's still some room. Send my concern and prayers to Dave and family. Happy Hunting.........gregd573

OP
OP
j.d. in the usa

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2003
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hey guys its not looking good at all for a hunt at Dave's place again... warsawdaddy and i are trying to find and alternative spot...thanks jd

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I've been checking out all your Hunt's and pic's JD...Awesome time's from what I see.Wish i could make it but it's pretty much impossible....Wish you the very best...

Hawkeye Jim

Jul 24, 2006
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher C$

Dave's got my prayers - it will be too bad if we can't hunt there, as I'm sure there are more "goodies" just waiting for us - it was alot of fun last year, even though the digging was a real workout!!! I'll keep an eye out for more info and the timeline sounds just about right. HH - Hawkeye Jim.

tejon mark

Feb 9, 2007

has anyone heard if jd has been in a car accident? i heard that the hunt is not going to happen until fall. hope jd is recovering and everything is alright.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Yes, JD was in a car accident and he suffered some back/neck injuries. The docs are working on him. He's been worried about the hunt, but all his supporters have told him just to get well. Just keep track of this thread and the other one that's related. He'll get back to us when he can. (If I were you, though, I'd plan on a fall hunt. JD's gonna take some time to get back on his feet.) -Noodle

tejon mark

Feb 9, 2007

thanks for the update. get well jd.

mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread