What's new

Updated cent CRH numbers

salaloid

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just finished searching through 30 more rolls (1500 cents). Found 8 wheat cents. So far I have found 17 wheatbacks in 4500 searched cents. A 0.38% success rate.
 
Upvote 0
New stats: 38 wheats out of 7500 cents searched, or 0.51% success rate.
 
ANything above 0.30% is is good, so you are doing well. :-)
 
Todays stats: 43 wheats out of 9500 searched cents, or a 0.45% success rate
 
YTD numbers: 47 wheats out of 11,000 cents searched or a 0.43%
 
YTD Statistics: 54 wheats out of 13000 searched cents, or 0.42%
 
Searched 40 more rolls today. YTD Stats: 62 wheats out of 15,000 cents. 0.41% rate
 
YTD Numbers: 67 wheats out of 16,350 cents searched. 0.41% rate
 
YTD Numbers: 86 wheat cents out of 20,350 searched cents or 0.42%. Got my first steel wheat today.
 
YTD Statistics: 95 wheats out of 22,350 searched cents, or 0.42%.
 
YTD Statistics: 99 wheats out of 24,350 searched cents, or 0.40%
 
Finally surpassed the 100 wheats milestone for the month. I know this is nothing compared to some of your numbers, but based on the limited time I have I feel excited about it. Any way, at this rate I may be ending with over 1,000 by year end.

YTD Statistics: 106 wheats out of 25,850 cents searched, or 0.41%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom