What's new

Updated " Press a button"

lazabert

Full Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Broad Brook, ct
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE 250 & 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, the field has been hayed and back out there now ---just a button --a nice one --1 find is always better than none doing history now any help would be great
 

Attachments

  • button.webp
    button.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 114
  • button3.webp
    button3.webp
    75 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
No help with ID but congrats on the button
 
Its a British Grenadier Guards button.
 
Thx , really appreciate it.
 
Nice button recovery, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
no doubt -- it is killing me not too buy AT Pro yet lol
 
Congrats on you fantastic button find - a great relic and the ATP is one bodacious machine & when you get your hands on one I wish you many great finds while out dirt fishin with it.

Texas ED
 
I thank You... Thing is I keep finding great stuff with my 250 ----- I do need the At Pro to get the true treasures buried a little deeper... soooo lol

aT MAY COME SOONER THAN LATER LOL
 
Thx to CRUSADER,, The button is a Grenadier Gaurds button from the era of KIng George V. I thank You crusader... found the right path to the identity of the button.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom