What's new

Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- 70S

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Almost hard to believe this is my 6th '70 half dollar found this year so far. Wonder if my local competition are finding some too. Anyways this one has a very nice deep cameo that the other was lacking so I made the switch. Lent my camera to the folks and they haven't found it yet, if they do I'll get a pic. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Always a good keeper! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Always great to find a 70. You're on a roll! :icon_thumleft:
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Yea some people find alot of commems where they're at, some get all the '55's, guess my area pays out all the '70 halves LOL. Oh and 40% bicentennials too, got over a roll of them too haha.
HH Mark
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Good score on the 70. I haven't seen one yet. In fact I haven't run across any commemoratives or oldies so far this year.Even my Walkers are all in the 1940's.
HH
Rich
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

Awesome - Still looking for my first '70...
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

:icon_thumleft: im still waiting on my first 1970!
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

:icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Upgraded a spot in my Kennedy book tonight- '70S

6 days after the original post and I just found another 70D. When I get my camera back I will have to take a pic of all the ones I've got now. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom