What's new

Upgrading from Whites DFX to Equinox 900

PM66

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
What am I going to notice the most? Looking forward to working the same spots I hunted with DFX again
 
  • Like
Reactions: JCR
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet! It's a bit hard to say since so much depends on what targets you expect to find, the depth of those targets, the ground conditions, and any electrical interference in that area. You can expect a faster processor, so, target separation should be better if that is an issue.
 
Mostly clay-electrical interference shouldn’t be bad, wasn’t with DFX anyway.

I’m a coin and button guy-it’s an old area, settled in ~1650, there was Revolution War activity close. Oldest find w/ DFX was an 1803 LC.

I’m going to work my yard first and see what new shows up. After a couple weeks of that I’ll get into a few old home sites that are close and see what I can pull of all the iron.
 
Yes! let me know how those 2 compares? Just curious 2 different continents metal detectors!
 
I think you will be amazed at how well it runs, especially when conditions get more challenging.
I also think you are going to make a lot of finds on your previously hunted sites the older tech could not hit on.
Have fun & let us know how things go.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom