Upstate NY anyone?

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am from Syracuse, NY and always looking for new hunters to break into the hobby, or to go on group hunts with...Give me a PM...

HH,

Mr Don

Greenie
Jun 1, 2012
Amsterdam, New York
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey. I am new to detecting, but would like to hook up with some one else. I'm located just outside of Albany. Amsterdam NY. About 1 1/2
Hours from syracuse.
Don

Gi_Jungle

Aug 17, 2012
Glenville,NY
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites Spectrum XLT, Pro Pointer
Gloversville,ny here...... I have some spots north of me worth taking a look at

silverseated

Tenderfoot
Jan 29, 2011
upstate new york
Detector(s) used
minelab-e-trac....at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mechanicville here.............always looking for friends to hunt with......where is all the nyers hiding?

Hoppus

Aug 20, 2012
Reno, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,I am in Bernards Bay NY(few miles east of central square)oswego county.I know there are not any md'ing clubs this way,nor do I know of anyone else that detects this area other than myself,As soon as I can get some time I'd like to get a hunting partner myself,talked to djabend a couple of times and would like to try and hunt his area.

Maybe us central NY hunters can meet up at a common place that is convenient for everyone and figure out some places we can hunt togeather,share stories etc. kinda like our own mini club.(just an idea)

if interested send me a messege and we can discuss making this happen.

be safe & HH
~Shawn~

Definitely liking this idea! I'm from the Phoenix area and I go to school at SUNY Oswego. My wife and I are definitely looking to get out to some areas a little ways away to try some new ground. We are currently in the midst of research for southern/central oswego county areas so we'd definitely be interested in sharing the info and hosting some hunts based off of our research when we are ready as well.

mike_ace250

Sep 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Amsterdam, NY and have pretty much been going solo...Would definitely like to go out with one or two more people to some hot spots up around here....Shoot me a message if your up for this weekend..

Bud12345

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello just to start ,I am brand new to detecting. I live in eastern upstate N.Y. Near lake George in the middle of the adirondacks ,near Saratoga battle fields but have read about some of the laws and still want to hunt somewhere .i want to find people to learn an hunt with. I know 3 people who are new to this hunting an we all need to start somewhere.S o do u still detect an are u still looking for people to detect with?

redneck13126

Oct 25, 2009
boonville ny
Detector(s) used
Fisher f19, Fisher F4, tracker IV, new whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oswego but i am in boonville rome n bawldwinsvill a bit

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
Cohoes here..
Definitely looking for others locally.

Sent from my Galaxy note 2 using TreasureNet

GoGoGopher

Jun 24, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac - 11" Pro, 6" EQ2 coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amsterdam is about 1 1/2 hours from Syracuse...???

HH,

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EAST OF BINGHAMTON HERE----HH

damien41

May 13, 2014
Stillwater NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett GTI 2500 Eagle pinpointing, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett AT pro super sniper coil. Garrett Ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bruce,

I live in Stillwater NY, about .5 miles from the Battle of Saratoga. Very close to Bemis Heights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread