J jajayo Jr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2012 #1 I found these buttons at a CCC camp yesterday. I have found buttons like these at other CCC camps in this area. What part did the army play at these civilian conservation corps camps? Upvote 2
I found these buttons at a CCC camp yesterday. I have found buttons like these at other CCC camps in this area. What part did the army play at these civilian conservation corps camps?
Megagold Jr. Member Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Calif by the Bay Detector(s) used MXT- AT Pro- Ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2012 #2 Cool finds! Congrats!
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2012 #3 Army corp of engineers helped out a lot at CCC camps in my area in early 1900's