R rammjäger Guest Jan 16, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Hello , here in Germany this buckle comes for sale . I wonder whether it is original or not... because of its the back side. What do you think? HH. Mike Attachments 539a_1.webp 19.4 KB · Views: 318 4c1e_1.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 315
Hello , here in Germany this buckle comes for sale . I wonder whether it is original or not... because of its the back side. What do you think? HH. Mike
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 16, 2009 #2 Nope .. not original. Upvote 0
R rammjäger Guest Jan 16, 2009 Thread Owner #3 creskol said: Nope .. not original. Click to expand... Thanks, that's what I thought too. I never saw such a Buckle system Upvote 0
creskol said: Nope .. not original. Click to expand... Thanks, that's what I thought too. I never saw such a Buckle system
E EDDE Gold Member Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 7,135 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Troy X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2009 #4 http://www.savage-station.com/ these guys spot fakes Upvote 0