What's new

US Civilians

Digginmichigan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven’t posted in a while but I have enjoyed your folks finds. I haven’t been out in a while because been very busy. Got a chance to go out the other day. Happy I did. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567530199.020061.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567530214.687182.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567530227.020704.webp
 
Last edited:
Buckle
 
Last edited:
Beautiful plate and intact!!
You dig that in MI?
Congratulations!
 
I did Brentallica. Lucky find but I’ll take it.
 
Another one posted wow. And this one found in Michigan!
 
Thats a nice piece of history in your hand. Congrats on the save.
 
Great find my turn to find one here in Mi
 
That’s quite a find, especially for Michigan! Congrats!
 
Sweet CW plate. Congrats!
 
Beautiful! :thumbsup: Nice piece of history saved there.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom