cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always found it was better to have an extra battery pack instead of trying to charge one on the road. I have the RNB battery and it's amazing how long it lasts between charges.

OP
OP
M

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
Thanks, but this is what I was referring to as being pretty expensive. I can't see paying 83 dollars for a car charger. I just want a usb cable that has the connector that comes on the 110v charger, so I can plug into a cigarette lighter charger with USB ports, the kind that charges smartphones, etc. I know why minelab doesn't make one as they want to sell this car charger you pointed out, but I thought there might be an aftermarket cable like the one I am describing. I might have to go to an electronics store and search for the end, and try to make my own.

OP
OP
M

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
I always found it was better to have an extra battery pack instead of trying to charge one on the road. I have the RNB battery and it's amazing how long it lasts between charges.
Yeah I have heard really good reviews on the rnb battery pack. I need to get one but the budget won't allow it right now. Probably in my future, just not currently.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions