- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 15,511
- Reaction score
- 14,115
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Where good deeds are performed daily
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
USB Camera/Enlarger and "wandering" mintmarks
I have recently went through 10,000 cents obtained from my bank that were customer wrapped. The bank dumps them all, sans wrappers, into $50 bags to ship to "Garda."
I encountered many "varieties" and wanted to take extreme close-up photos to exemplify the differences but my digital cameras are ineffective in rendering that type of photo.
I just ordered this USB Camera/Magnifier and was wondering if anyone else has a similar gadget.

I would appreciate comments and tips as this is something that I'm not familiar with.
When I get the gadget and have adequate pictures to acompany,
I'll post a report of my finds of the 10,000 cents,
which includes a "blank planchette!"
Best Wishes,
Scott
I encountered many "varieties" and wanted to take extreme close-up photos to exemplify the differences but my digital cameras are ineffective in rendering that type of photo.
I just ordered this USB Camera/Magnifier and was wondering if anyone else has a similar gadget.

I would appreciate comments and tips as this is something that I'm not familiar with.
When I get the gadget and have adequate pictures to acompany,
I'll post a report of my finds of the 10,000 cents,
which includes a "blank planchette!"
Best Wishes,
Scott
Last edited:
Upvote
0



















