What's new

Used Detector Values

Rick K

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
756
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it just me - or have there been an unusual number of detectors in the classifieds which have been offered at reduced prices after the first listing didn't sell them?
 
yep. we all need money to pay the bills things must go.
 
Everyone that bought these detectors to get rich found out that it takes skill and knowledge and some luck to find more than junk. We keep buying foreign so we end up putting ourselves out of a job. I am glad I am retired and can still find enough to buy my morning coffee. But I don't buy that funny coffee either.
 
#1. I've noticed allot bought em thinkin gold an silver an world riches would just jump outta the ground once they turned em on ,but once they find out they have to do a lil work an your not going to get rich they get rid of em.

#2 . bad economy ,you gotta do what you gotta do to survive an take care of the family even if its not something you really wanna sell.
 
Buy a detector and you're gonna start finding gold and silver. Pounds of fat will start melting off your body. You'll see a major improvement in your health.
And don't think the ladies won't notice.

Sound familiar?
 
I Metal Detect because I Love History and it helps relieve stress, but I have sold many of machines over the years to keep the finances in check. It doesn't mean I wouldn't buy another because I always have, It's just this is a hobby and your Family is Forever.

Nova Treasure
 
I'm selling mine because I don't need another one. I already have 3 and thought perhaps a trade or for sale. I am trying to get a friend involved with metal detecting but the one I am selling is too heavy for her. It is brand new.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom