mountnr

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2019
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,
I have the following for sale.
I had listed it earlier and couldn't figure out how to edit that post, so I marked it sold so I could modify the listing.

• USED Minelab CTX 3030 detector; Mfg Year: 2016
Includes: 11" Coil (came with the detector when I bought it used last year; be sure to see the 5th picture showing the scuff marks on the bottom of the coil & coil cover)
17" Coil with coil cover (I bought it new; it is used now, but in good/very good condition)
Andy Sabisch handbook (this book is interesting enough you could browse through it even if you didn't have the detector)
The owner's manual is not included unless I find it. I didn't look at it much, but used Andy Sabisch's handbook
XChange CD (you can also just download the software to modify / add search patterns)
battery charger
battery pack that uses regular AA batteries (I show a picture of it taken apart to show how it holds 8 AA batteries)
Treasure Wise headphones with 1/4" plug connection and 6ft cord (Ebay ItemId 281083924160)

PRICE: $1,999.00 including shipping in the lower 48 states

If you want to buy the 17" coil separately, make an offer. The rest of the items stay together.

I can receive payment by PayPal. If you prefer offline payment, we can probably do that.
Shipping will be best way: UPS, FedEx or USPS

01.JPG Detector with accessories
02.JPG Detector
03.JPG Detector 'standing up'
04.JPG Screen
05.png 11" Coil & Coil Cover bottom (to show the scuff marks)
07.JPG 17" coil top
08.JPG 17" coil cover bottom
09.JPG Cable connections
10.JPG Bottom of detector
11.JPG Back of the module that has the screen
12.JPG "AA" battery pack (so you can use regular "AA" batteries if your rechargeable pack runs out)
15.JPG Headphones
16.JPG XChange CD and Andy Sabisch handbook

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread