What's new

Using disc 1 from all metal with the ATGOLD Garrett detector

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the detector for a year, I usually use disc 1 for coins and relics, I want to go deeper , but having problems with the all metal one tone.. Should I get a bigger coil , or just get used to all metal?if anyone can help , would be awesome .. Thanks
 
Try a bigger coil. Lately I've been using a CORS scout coil on my AT Gold and have had much better and deeper finds than with the 5x8 coil. Works well underwater too. HH! :thumbsup:
 
Try a bigger coil. Lately I've been using a CORS scout coil on my AT Gold and have had much better and deeper finds than with the 5x8 coil. Works well underwater too. HH! :thumbsup:

What's the difference between the Scout and the Hunter?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
What's the difference between the Scout and the Hunter?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the name as far as I know. Specifications appear to be exactly the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom