What's new

Usless hunting dog - but oh so friendly. Love it

Thanks naturegirl. I am glad you liked it. It is pretty unusual to see a dog and a deer being such good buddies. I would
like to be right there and see it in person.

Ray
 
Hi Mike, It's good to hear from you. You are welcome. Thanks for you reply. Ray
 
Great one Ray :thumbsup:


hammered
 
Thanks, Ian, I'll bet Benson wouldn't do this, would he? LOL.

Ray
 
Ray S S said:
Thanks, Ian, I'll bet Benson wouldn't do this, would he? LOL.

Ray

Truth be told Ray, Benson lets birds sit on him he's so laid back, or fat. I'm not sure :laughing7:


hammered
 
Ian, he just might decide to romp around with the deer, too, then if he had a chance. You'd have fun watching
that' LOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom