packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Have a great day!!!........ALL of you Attachments card.webp 18.7 KB · Views: 226
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2009 #3 Thanks, Packer! Happy Valentine's to you too. RR
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Feb 17, 2009 #4 Awwww I can't believe I missed this one! That is awesome!! Thank you so much and hope you had a great Valentines day!
Awwww I can't believe I missed this one! That is awesome!! Thank you so much and hope you had a great Valentines day!
Unicorn Hero Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 851 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Birmingham Primary Interest: Other Feb 17, 2009 #5 Sorry to have missed your Valentine greeting. It's beautifulllllllllllllllll Thanks
pookie-princess of rust Hero Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 963 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location rhode island Detector(s) used titan 1000 xd Mar 8, 2009 #6 aww.