V nickel +Merc

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a toasted 1910 V nickel today kept pounding the nickel signals was the 2nd nickel ive ever found with the at pro and afew holes later i got a bouncy 82-71-90-30's vdi at 8 inches almost passed it up but i dug down and found this 1925-d merc at 5 inches...was the most 2 toned merc ive ever dug ...and yes i still hate you at pro
unnamed.jpg

Upvote 5
so the silver jumped all over the place, interesting... i wonder why so much?

so the silver jumped all over the place, interesting... i wonder why so much?

No idea ive had bottle caps hit cleaner with the at pro then that merc did...but i always dig and this time it paid off

yeah, it gets to be a pain, but it always seems that when you are dead sure that the signal is something, wham... surprise surprise its not!

i forgot, but i had passed up two or three that were all over the place similar to that today, it was really hot, decided to pass but now i may have to go back and check them again if i can remember where they were. lol

Very nice coins. Congrats.

Poor little AT Pro...

Waiting for you to get a Garrett tattoo. l.o.l.. Still enjoying the 350 here. Congrats on the finds. That V-nickle especially.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back