What's new

VA Beach Gold and Silver 2

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Headed out Wednesday morning for a few hours and walked the wet sand and shallow surf. Did the same again last night at low tide and these are the finds I have to show for it. I haven't confirmed that the ring is gold yet, but it sure looks like it and feels like it. It's just not stamped with any identifiable Karat marking. Fingers crossed though. Hope everyone is finding some goodies too. Happy hunting and enjoy!

~Nate~
 

Attachments

  • 08-03-11jewelry.webp
    08-03-11jewelry.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 260
Upvote 0
Nice finds.....a good day at the beach.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congrats on the nice finds! :icon_thumright: I am planning on some detecting the area again tomorrow, Lord willing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom