R rbelljr1 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 10, 2011 #1 New to md and trying to decide which beach to md on. Upvote 0
BobinSouthVA Bronze Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,656 Reaction score 107 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II Aug 10, 2011 #2 Hi and Welcome I'd go to VA beach since there is much more people traffic on the beach. I hit sandbridge a few weeks ago and the amount of bottle caps was astounding, I pulled at least 75. no good finds.
Hi and Welcome I'd go to VA beach since there is much more people traffic on the beach. I hit sandbridge a few weeks ago and the amount of bottle caps was astounding, I pulled at least 75. no good finds.
deepsecrets Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 773 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 1 Location Shenandoah Valley Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 10, 2011 #3 BobinSouthVA said: Hi and Welcome I'd go to VA beach since there is much more people traffic on the beach. I hit sandbridge a few weeks ago and the amount of bottle caps was astounding, I pulled at least 75. no good finds. Click to expand... I'm heading down to VA Beach next weekend -first time detecting on the beach there - Bob, do you have any recommendations?
BobinSouthVA said: Hi and Welcome I'd go to VA beach since there is much more people traffic on the beach. I hit sandbridge a few weeks ago and the amount of bottle caps was astounding, I pulled at least 75. no good finds. Click to expand... I'm heading down to VA Beach next weekend -first time detecting on the beach there - Bob, do you have any recommendations?