What's new

Valley Glen Park. 3 1/2 mile North of Annville

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Locally they say it used to be where Hershey Got his Idea to Build Hershey Park​

a short time later .​

I hunted it many Years ago got a Large Cent there which Predated the park for sure
But I Don't remember what it was :(

​

Evening Report​

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
05 Jul 1898, Tue


000aaa.jpg

==============================

000bbb.webp

===========================
000ddd.webp

Lebanon Daily News​

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
20 Jun 1900, Wed

000bbb.jpg

000aaa.webp

000ddd.jpg


000eee.jpg

000ggg.jpg
000fff.jpg
000hhh.jpg

000diriveways.jpg


LEFT DRIVEWAY :cabin like homes on left up on stilts, land Owner used to live in first One,
000leftdriveway.jpg

RIGHT DRIVEWAY : area I was allowed to search was between
the 2 driveways
000right driveway.jpg

used to be mowed well from what I remember

and now listed as TOWNSHIP OF NORTH ANNVILLE as Owner
 
Last edited:
000aaa.webp

=====================================

000bbb.webp


=======================

000ccc.webp


=========================

000ddd.webp


======================

000eee.webp


================================

000fff.webp


=========================

000ggg.webp


===================

000hhh.webp
 
000aaa.webp


================

000bbb.webp


==================

000ccc.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom