What's new

🙋 WANTED Vallon VMC1 Manual

ag99

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a copy of the manual for a Vallon VMC1 detector. Format doesn't matter, as long as it is legible. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount and for shipping if necessary.
 
I think mine is still in the bag. When I get home I will check if you don't already have one.
 
The Manual is much more detailed. I will see if I can copy or scan it in for you.
 
Thanks, I don't have one yet.
 
Hi friend,

Could you share Vallon VMC1 Manual for big thanks and little money? :)

Wolt
 
Hey guys sorry for the delay. I just scanned it in. It is fairly large for a PDF. 74 MB

I also included the quick reference field operation cards that comes with it. I will try to get it uploaded tonight and post a link here.
 
I also have the DVD with training videos ect. Pretty informative actually.

I will copy that IF it isnt copyrighted and can do so legally. I dont remember seeing one but I will double check if this is something you guys are interested in having also.
 
I have a VMC1 on the way and wanted to get this and couldn't find it anywhere until I clicked on this link in google. You are the man and thanks so much for uploading this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom