What's new

Vallon VMC1 PI Metal Detector?

Clay Slayer

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cajun Country
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is one in very good condition in my area for less than $500 bucks. I'm not familiar with this detector except it looks like it is used by the military and is a PI machine. Any info or opinions? Would it be useful as a hobby detector for any particular purposes?

Thanks.
 
I have a vallon vmc1 for sale. Brand new!!!

There is one in very good condition in my area for less than $500 bucks. I'm not familiar with this detector except it looks like it is used by the military and is a PI machine. Any info or opinions? Would it be useful as a hobby detector for any particular purposes?

Thanks.


I have a brand new vallon vmc1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom