What's new

Value of 1963 A $20 bill?

clovis97

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
3,206
Reaction score
632
Golden Thread
0
I asked the teller at the bank if she had anything old or interesting, and she had an old style $20 bill, 1963A.

Far from perfect condition, well circulated, but not totally trashed.

Is it worth anything?

Thanks in advance!!!!
 
i would keep it just because its old...but i do not believe it has MUCH value over face currently unless its a star note...hope this helps! keep it up and hh!
PS im not completely sure tho, so i would wait for another TNET member to confirm what i said just incase for some random reason your bill is worth a good chunk of change.
 
I am guessing you are right...probably not much value. My question falls into the category of "I just wanted to make sure it isn't really valuable before I pass it on."

Anyone else want to chime in?

I'm not going to have hurt feelings if it is just worth $20!
 
At today's rate, maybe 63 cents. You knew someone was gona do it! LOL

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom