What's new

VANQUISH GROUND BALANCE

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I can find no were it tells what type of ground balance the Vanquish has .Auto or manual or both ? It is not listed in any of the ads i read or sales spects and the ones that sell detectors have no mention of balance either. I read the owners manual and they said nothing about ground balance in the manual. So i would say all it has is auto ground balance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If all it has is auto GB do you think it will sell?
 
Very inexpensive multi-freq machine, already selling well.:skullflag:
 
I think it's going to be a good seller on the Mid-Atlantic and South Atlantic coasts where the soil is less mineralized and there is lots of beach hunting going on. Manual ground balance is always preferred, but the iron bias and noise cancelling features of the Vanquish will make it a popular inexpensive beach machine. I have asked Santa for one, for example, to replace my single frequency Ace 400. While I would prefer a Nox, we're on a budget. The videos I have seen on the Vanquish by Iffy Signals and Gigmaster here in the US encourage me to believe it will be a nice intermediate machine and superior to the Simplex plus, Ace series, and CoinMaster from the competition. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom