What's new

Vaquero with the 5.75 concentric coil

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How much depth is lost using this coil and is the target separation improved enough to get one. Love the lightness of my Vaquero and would love making it lighter if it does.
 
Stay with the stock coil
 
In high modern trash areas it is a great coil and an excellent one to have in your arsenal.
 
I agree with Welgund. In my opinion the depth is quite good for its size and it does slip through the trash pretty well.
luvsdux
 
I found the 5.75 widescan to be 1/2" less depth than the stock coil. The separation is much better in the trash & it handles high mineralized ground better. I preferred it over the stock coil. It does hit hard on iron though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom