What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Variety of pull tabs, looking for ages

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
I know these are pull tabs but they are all different and I’ve just wandered what age range and even what type of beverage ? I usually don’t keep these but I feel they are unique
 

Attachments

  • EF4209FD-39DF-4D5B-A227-EC5BFC36A2F4.webp
    EF4209FD-39DF-4D5B-A227-EC5BFC36A2F4.webp
    430.5 KB · Views: 111
Check with Lance from "The Detectorists"? :laughing7:
 
Upvote 1
Outside ones look like beverage tabs. Middle bigger one is probably from cat food or sardines or something is my guess. Probably no older than the 40's or 50's at most.
 
Upvote 1
Outside ones look like beverage tabs. Middle bigger one is probably from cat food or sardines or something is my guess. Probably no older than the 40's or 50's at most.
Yeah, center one might be any canned fish: kipper snacks, tuna, smoked oysters, etc.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom