What's new

Various Artifact Finds....Midwest...

astralea1692

Full Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
120
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
southwestern Indiana, USA
Detector(s) used
Nope-not yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you enjoy checking these out. Stil haven't actually tagged & filed them, but getting photos & hoping some of the Odd ones, I can get educated more in depth...I am starting to downsize my collection of years. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMAG2613.webp
    IMAG2613.webp
    427.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG2597.webp
    IMAG2597.webp
    219.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG2598.webp
    IMAG2598.webp
    806.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG2599.webp
    IMAG2599.webp
    436.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG2600.webp
    IMAG2600.webp
    547 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG2601.webp
    IMAG2601.webp
    878.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMAG2602.webp
    IMAG2602.webp
    813.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG2604.webp
    IMAG2604.webp
    404.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMAG2605.webp
    IMAG2605.webp
    299.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG2606.webp
    IMAG2606.webp
    829.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMAG2607.webp
    IMAG2607.webp
    291.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMAG2609.webp
    IMAG2609.webp
    335.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG2611.webp
    IMAG2611.webp
    269.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMAG2612.webp
    IMAG2612.webp
    282.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do not see anything that stands out as being an Indian artifact. They all look like natural rocks.
 
The mixture on the colorful bandana also has some fossils. I hadn't thought of separating them when I stored them, as areas...I now do. And yes, a few may be...but there were reasons for the keepers...like a etched in mark, that was repetitive in different pieces.. Thanks though..I will triple check these again!
 
why do you think these are artifacts anyway? what do you see them used for?
 
Thanks for sharing but only Backwoods bob might know what those are.
 
Thanks for sharing but only Backwoods bob might know what those are.

True, But he's not allowed to say because of the "Gag order" whatever that is.:dontknow:
 
thank goodness
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom