What's new

Vault teller comes through big time!

Wow! Lucky you! Way to go :wink:

What are you worried about? How you gonna' "mess this up" ?? By not finding everything that we already don't know is there?

Just keep your detector set on no discrimination, dig every target, and be patient! Oh, yeah... fill your holes. ;D
Any time I'm working on manicured lawn, (front yard, back yard) I carry an old rag tucked into the back of my apron. When I take out the plug and any other dirt, it goes on the rag. Then when I'm done, pick up the rag, dump all dirt back in the hole, replace plug, and stomp! Then I just fluff up the grass a bit - ta da! - you can't even tell. Keeping the dirt on the rag and off the surrounding grass keeps everything neat and may help keep your homeowner from getting freaked out over how many holes you're digging.

Remember... it's supposed to be fun!
And also remember.. we're all waiting for pictures!

How exciting. I don't know how you sleep at night. Good luck!
Kilika
 
Got an update...

not exactly in G-burg about 7 miles away in Littletown. However the site still has a ton of history being a civil war hospital site specifally days after Gettysburg battle.

Still verry excited it's about 8 acres of horse pasture so no biggie about yard maitainance, and her hubby is checking w/neighbor who owns property that was hospital to let me detect there also.

I'll bring friends if I can
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom