pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Neat Job, but what do the actual numbers refer too?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Neat Job, but what do the actual numbers refer too?
Pgill, Your question is EXACTLY the point! No disrespect meant to you but if it quacks like a duck, if it looks like a duck, and if it waddles like a duck..... no getting around it.... it's STILL a duck! My point... no matter what the display looks like... the original look or any decal that is placed OVER the original, the info is still the same. Use a display that has 100 segments or 10 segments, iron will still display on the left and silver will still display on the right... with gold in the middle. My point is that everything displayed must be properly interpreted by the BRAIN HOUSING GROUP to be any good! (your question makes more sense than you think!) TTC

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not the best detector to "improve" the VDI on. Check out www.metalldetektortest.com Select Detector Tests, then Garrett. Then check against Minelab, XP etc.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wear's the other number to match.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions