What's new

Vdi for vaquero?

Slowtaknow

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
390
Reaction score
501
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mooresville NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2, minelab Xterra pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the title says, i'm looking to see if anyone installs and/or sells a vdi for a vaquero. I swear i have seen them but can't find anywhere.
 
Never seen or heard of one...
 
Google “depth devil”. This site makes audio boosters for Tesoros, and on his site he also does modifications for Tesoros. He indicates that a future planned mod is to add an “all-metal” VDI to the Vaquero. Don’t exactly know what that means... you could email him.
 
That's the mode in which you would get maximum depth, so the vdi would "tell" you what is there without trying to hear it beyond a rounded sound.
Edit, you can super tune for unreal depth but i haven't done it much, it requires you to be in discriminate mode and i hope the vdi would work for it too.
 
Last edited:
Here is one on a different model, all custom and all.but i have seen many including digital. I would be have keeping it all analog though.
https://goo.gl/images/JuNiq7
 
I bet a meter could be put on one. Much like the old school machines.
 
I bet a meter could be put on one. Much like the old school machines.


I would rather have the different tones put in like a Golden Umax has.
 
Like the title says, i'm looking to see if anyone installs and/or sells a vdi for a vaquero. I swear i have seen them but can't find anywhere.


never seen any! vaquero's "beep and dig"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom