408_Dirt_Fisher
Full Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2013
- Messages
- 139
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- San Jose, CA
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro & Minelab Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi All-
Haven't been out in a while, but managed to get some time this morning to go out for 2 hours.
Clad was about $2.00 (6 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels).
Then on the way back to my car, I hit this coin, looked weird and I did not want to rub it. But when I got home and cleaned it off a little and looked it up, found out it was silver. So I put it in a bowl with tinfoil, hot water, baking powder and salt and got it as cleaned up as I could.


Take care and HH!
Ben
Haven't been out in a while, but managed to get some time this morning to go out for 2 hours.
Clad was about $2.00 (6 quarters, 4 dimes, 2 nickels).
Then on the way back to my car, I hit this coin, looked weird and I did not want to rub it. But when I got home and cleaned it off a little and looked it up, found out it was silver. So I put it in a bowl with tinfoil, hot water, baking powder and salt and got it as cleaned up as I could.


Take care and HH!
Ben
Upvote
14







