Verdure Technologies, Restoring Enviromental Balance

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Not sure where to post this, feel free to move it Jeff. A lot of people have been asking me "how are you doing now" & I say things are real good.......I went through some tough times fer a bit. I just got the OK to post a video that explains what my company is doing. Shows our 1st proto-type that was built last summer/fall in Los Banos California, this video was produced & filmed by Valley Public Television, a local (central California) PBS station. The coolest part of this is there is only 5 people in this company including the CEO & CFO, me & 2 other guys built the proto. Im in a real good place right now. :icon_thumleft: :wink: We like to say we are #1 in the #2 business!

Interesting video, your company may be on to something there :icon_thumleft:

By the way, I tried doing the Aerobic Microbe thing and threw my back out ;D

I can't view the video at work AP so I'll check it out at home. With "Los Banos" meaning "The Bathrooms" and your reference to no. 1 and No. 2, I can't but wonder what you have going on there. ;D

LOL! That has been a "company joke" from the begining. Los Banos (doesnt have the squiggly ~ above the N) means "The Baths", not bathroom. I heard that in the mid 19th century there was a spring in the middle of town & some religious guy baptized thousands of indigionous people in them. Thus the name. Town does smell funny though........ ;D
We are gearing up for our 2nd build in Hanford California, much bigger dairy & we will do things a little different than the 1st. Lots of headaches (improvements?) Im getting a little anxious to get this ball rolling, besides, I plan on doing as much detecting as I possibly can while there! :icon_thumleft:

Mighty AP said:
Im getting a little anxious to get this ball rolling, besides, I plan on doing as much detecting as I possibly can while there! :icon_thumleft:

Good for you, a well paying job and you get to travel to MD :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back