Vero beach Florida treasure coastline anyone get lucky lately

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I wish my ass could get down there, so many stories guy, makes sense Spanish ships and other vessels traveled to America, only thing is they got destroyed in hurricanes and sunk so yes the hurricane move things around and come within reach if your lucky. I myself can’t speak of such a opportunity but I’m sure someone will comment on the finds that are still recovered today, we are interested so I ask how’s the treasure coast giving up any coins or relics

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now you would find a lot ok f sand and little else due to beach re-nourishment.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I don’t no is there a certain time of year that’s better, other than after storms or due to vacation folks, maybe one day, I’m a northern guy with hopes one day

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Vero beach Florida treasure coastline anyone get lucky lately "

Nah... my girl wasn't in the mood last time I was there.

:P

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've herd that a few weeks ago there was musket balls and half and one reales at corrigans since then nothing....but I'm not there and have to rely on updates from my friends who live up there and hunt. Unconfirmed rumors of a single eight reale....seems my sources didn't really believe the report of the eight reale....they could not confirm. Seems that widow of finds has closed and everyone is waiting for the next big noreaster.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Right now you would find a lot ok f sand and little else due to beach re-nourishment.

I have spoken to the head of the crew that do it, and the recoveries of items in the screens are up there. Off of Savana was a win-win for relics (well for the top dog that is).

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent every day, for 1 month, (Exactly 1 year ago), searching the beaches from Vero to Melbourne . If it made noise I dug it :) Found these beauties mixed in with Iron pieces. From the 1715 Fleet Dunno ....But I LIKE EM :) 050.JPG 073.JPG 700.JPG 097.JPG :)

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also,almost forgot.Found the remains of an "old" car frame at Daytona beach.Just about 20 yards North of the Southernmost car ramp to the beach.Three of us could not dig it entirely up so we covered it up again. I Bet its still there .Looked like a 1920s-30s something model. Here >>> 640.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And evidence of MASSIVE -off shore dumping- of shredded alum. off Melbourne beach area ,tons of it :( :( 693.JPG

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We human being created a garbage dump in the earth and oceans, very sad and some cases or most is irreversible, thanks for pictures send more I don’t mind

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We human being created a garbage dump in the earth and oceans, very sad and some cases or most is irreversible, thanks for pictures send more I don’t mind

The guy that runs this place(where we stayed) in Melbourne is also a Metal Detector guy. He said a few days before we got there 2 1715 coins were found in this hole 539.JPG 075.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread