What's new

Very Different Answers

Try again, turtle treasure is down inside an underground room.

DBM-161412296-Amjad.crop.webp

161412296-Amjad..webp
 
Last edited:
The bird in illustration, is looking off toward an entrance with a stone covering it. Looks like bird in illustration also, is painted black.​
 
Last edited:
The bird in illustration, is looking off toward an entrance with a stone covering it. Looks like bird in illustration also, is painted black.​

Wow... Thanks for the info. Very interesting.
 
Any water nearby? Black duck may be saying go to water.

No there is no water around here.

That stone was at around 9 feet deep. Found near the stone that has a portion of it resembling a gold bar. It could have even been pointing at the gold bar stone now that I think about it. But I made a mistake and rushed to remove the material instead of taking note of the stones position in the dirt.
 
Last edited:
Just sent you a PM. Do have a location now. Had to get a good photo of a crude smelted gold Dore bar, to compare the signals. I think your area of scattered markers is to the southeast of hit.
 
Taking a better look, I'd say that must be a cliff wall there. Couldn't be anything if that's the case, unless they had a tunnel or a mine shaft.
 
No, think those rounded shapes now, only are bushes rather than holes on a cliff face. I'm convinced a treasure is there. Hard to tell sometimes visually, looking at aerial maps (even when zoomed in like this).
 
Last edited:
Exactly this technique requires a lot of skill
Most people have fun
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom