What's new

Very Fun Day.....7-29.....FiddyCent Too............

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday in my two 40%'er day post, I was going to mention I thought today was going to be a good day for me & FiddyCent but decided I should wait just in case.....lol. I wasn't disappointed.

First, let me tell you what ole Fiddy did.....in one roll in which he states, "I pulled the cycle".....he pulled 3-40%, 2-64, 1-Franklin, 1-Walker and 1-Barber (1908)!!! That is amazing!!! Congrats Fiddy!!

Once this run that we have been on is over and we all know it will end sooner or later, probably sooner, I'll tell what the deal is.

Anyway, my totals today.................

Rosie - 1 (teller tray)
40% - 212
64's - 30
Franklin's - 13
Walkers - 2

258 Total Silver Keepers = 47.70319 oz or 3.975 lbs


These are Fiddy's total.........

40% - 72
64's - 46
Franklin's - 24
Walkers - 6
Barber - 1

149 Total Silver Keepers = 38.49893 oz or 3.208 lbs
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0400.webp
    IMG_0400.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0401.webp
    IMG_0401.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0402.webp
    IMG_0402.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0403.webp
    IMG_0403.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0
LJ, are you sure that you're not crh at coin shops around LA? I don't think that there is another state in the country where people just turn their silver over to banks.
 
Unbeatable...in every way...that's why darlin' its incredible that someone finds that much silver on the daily basis. Congrats. LJ and fiddy.

Golden Silver
 
wh said:
LJ, are you sure that you're not crh at coin shops around LA? I don't think that there is another state in the country where people just turn their silver over to banks.

If she does even three times the volume I do then I'm not surprised at all by her findings. I have made huge finds in the past on short road trips. Literally rolls and rolls just sitting in banks. This area has a lot of silver apparently. I do real bad on Boxes for the most part (like the rest of you) but On road trips I CLEAN UP BABY. Found hundreds of 40%'s and even sold rolls of 90%'s on road trips around here each trip. I have NEVER been skunked. I just wish I had the time to do them more often. If LJ does the kind of volume I think she does I'm surprised she finds as little as she does.
 
Excellent month Wtg :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom