What's new

Very nice bag of dimes tonight

Uncleslick18

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
459
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Just finished this week’s bag of dimes, which I almost skipped my trip to the CU Tuesday because of the banks being closed sat and mon for Labor Day.

Sure glad I didn’t! Best bag this year

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1567651035.316185.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow, nice haul, my friend! :occasion14: ...And a Merc to boot!
 
Thanks sleepy. I don’t understand how you do the volume that you do. Doing $1k a week is painful as it is, I can’t imagine doing 6-7 times that like you do
 
You earned it. Good job
 
Good job on that bag, not too too shabby., and a merc besides. Congrats. I so much want to get back into dime searching, maybe once I get readjusted to financial adjustments & on a smaller scale.
 
Last edited:
Yes Dozer I hope so! I always enjoy reading your posts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom